Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fire in the Sky.

Pam, Ned, and I went to Taka's house in Tondabayashi for the biggest fireworks display in the world !! They're hosted by a religious group called "Perfect Liberty," which happens to have its headquarters in Taka's hometown (I don't know what they believe, but I've decided that it's the Japanese version of "Scientology," except with the biggest fireworks display in the world).

This is us around the Japanese BBQ. Japanese mothers are the best cooks ever!

The fireworks were kind of far away, but we watched from on top of his roof. Scary, but totally amazing.

Here are two photos from another fireworks show that I went to on Saturday. The "Perfect Liberty" fireworks may have been the biggest, but these were definitely the best. They just never stopped. (Just consider the blurriness an artistic effect).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home