Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sayonara Party.

Last Sunday we had a goodbye party for some of the JETs who are leaving this year :: crying :: Okay, so ... :: more crying :: yeah ... this is hard, but :: sobbing :: ... it's just ... ::out of control hysterics:: Yeah, right, so this is pretty much the gang. And it was a wonderfully wonderful night, so rock on everyone. Love out.

You can never have enough cuddly photos of yourselves on nights like this, so here's another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home