Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ise: Random.

View from the highway as we drive in at dawn.

The famous "Wedded Rocks" (the two on the right). All the promotional photos show a huge rope tied around and connecting them, but it was mysteriously missing (the Divorced Rocks?) and totally underwhelming. The promotional photos also make them look much bigger than they actually are, so we were toooooootally ripped off. Boycott the Divorced Pebbles!!

You can watch women dive for pearls here. Mmmhmm.

Foxes in front of a shrine.

Carp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home