Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Debut.

Even though my former coworker and I sang "A Whole New World" from Aladdin for our final class together and even though I'm a big karaoke fan, tonight I made my real singing debut here in Japan. I sang "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera with said coworker (the one in the red) at her singing recital. This picture sort of captures it all, I think. These women really went all out with their dresses, even if they didn't really have the talent to justify it. It was very sweet, and a very special memory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot, this may be my favorite picture of all! We miss you.

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home