Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, June 24, 2006

International Day.

Suzi hosted "International Day" at her high school on Friday. It was amazing, filled with lots of talking, lunch, skits, and good old-fashioned global fun! This is my outfit for my group's skit. Loved it! Sometimes I can't believe I get paid for the things I do.

My group named themselves "the Cutie Honeys." A match made in heaven.



No words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home