Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Planting Rice!

I joined the 7th graders on a field trip to plant rice in the countryside. We did a pretty terrible job (you can see for yourself in the picture below), but it was a really cool experience, not to mention the fact that the kids are so @#$&%!* cute (again, refer to pictures). The 7th graders are still learning phonics, so there's this one boy who comes up to me at least once a day and says, "Hello. My name is Tatsuda Hiromichi. Nice to meet you!" I imagine we've met about 50 times by now.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home