Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

One of the teachers was preparing this basket of chocolates as I was leaving work last night. I showed restraint, however, and resolved to wait until today. Well, I couldn't find the basket the entire day (trust me I looked), and around 3:00pm I finally spotted it on top of the microwave, which was on top of the fridge. Hence, the huge cheesy smile! Happy happy happy. I also love Ms. Nakatani's expression in the background. She's like, "あれ?" (Oh, and that's her actual height).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you be mine?

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home