Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bangkok: Jatachuk Weekend Market.

I'm not sure why, but this photo somehow captures the feeling of Thailand for me: vibrant, choatic, playful, stimulating, etc. The market is filled with rows and rows just like this in every direction, selling everything from fake North Face backpacks to newborn puppies to Asian artifacts. Fun bargaining!



Goldfish for sale on the sidewalk.

A series of tuk-tuks wait outside the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home