Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Student Art.

I love the concept of walking a Jack-O-Lantern dog.

These kids know a lot about love and heartbreak. Enlarge to read the fine print.

Christmas never looked so sexy!

These are the Halloween candy bags I made with the special needs students. I love the upside ghost on the top left, and the plethora of Godzilla drawings on the one below it. Can you tell which one is mine?

5 Comments:

Blogger George Quraishi said...

elliot, send me an email--i don't think i have your new address. george.quraishi@gmail.com

2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old are the kids who did the drawings? they're amazing! i love how cool the teachers are - i wish i had teachers who joked about lingerie :P
xoxoxo

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one in the upper right-hand corner is yours. The smiling faces are a dead give away, and not likely to have been done by a "special needs" student.

6:22 AM

 
Blogger Elliot Greenberger said...

Actually, mine is the one in the lower left, but good guess (and well supported). You're right, though, that that wasn't done by a special needs student. The one in the upper right was by another teacher. (Mine still looks sort of spastic, huh?).

8:34 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

I knew it was the bottom left cause the obsessive underlining and circling of words is identical to your Art History book. :-D

That and "Witches are scary"

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home