Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Showtunes Thursday!

The students had midterm tests for the first half of the day and then went home early. But since the teachers had to stay in school until the end of the day, the woman I teach with, Kadowaki-sensei, suggested we sneak into the music room and sing showtunes! She supplied the piano books, and we sang for over an hour, hitting such duets as "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera and "Somewhere" from West Side Story. We discovered our knack for duets after singing "A Whole New World" at karaoke a few weeks ago. Poor thing, I made her take this ridiculous photo with all the scores. Priceless.

Consulting on what song to sing next. Showing our musicianship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home