Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Club Activities.

I hung around the other day to watch the club activities that meet after school, including soccer, track, baseball, broadcasting, etc. I've begun learning some of the students' names recently, and usually stay a bit later to chat with a handful of them.

The broadcasting girls and I sat on the stairs watching the soccer players, shouting "gambare" ("do your best") every now and then. Two of the girls left for a minute and returned with a stereo and microphone to see if they could record the sound of the boys playing soccer. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home