Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Monday, August 29, 2005

Back to the Beginning.

I took a daytrip to Kyoto with one of my colleagues, Kobayashi-san, as well as Hannah and Suzi. Even though we visited many of the big tourist sights (that I had already seen), it was refreshing to return to the city in which I first experienced (and got hooked on) Japan. Being back made me realize just how easy Kyoto makes it to fall in love with this country. As the old capital, Kyoto houses the largest number of national treasures and manages to hold onto a more traditional way of life. It was too short of a day, but I'm sure there will be more.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home