Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Meriken Park.

Called "Meriken" after "American," and I've heard it's because America was the first country to enter the Kobe Port after Comm. Perry forced Japan to open its doors to the rest of the world. In any case, it's definitely one of my favorite parts of Kobe, with an incredible view looking back on the city, and a refreshing view away from the port into the ocean. There are plenty of benches, steps, sculptures, rocks, grass, etc. to sit down and enjoy the scenery. Also an ideal location for people-watching and getting into struggling conversations with Japanese folk.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home