Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Junior High Visit.

Brindley teaches the boys how to play cricket while the girls (below) stand far away and watch. I was really fascinated by these three girls, and I think the photo captures a certain poise they possess. Maybe it's the way the standing girl rocks up on her heels, but it felt like they could stay there forever if they had to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home