
Shige and I went to this rockin' modern Japanese restaurant before heading to our hip-hop class; it was the perfect activity considering I didn't have to understand Japanese to participate. We stuck around for the jazz class afterward, where we learned a routine to KC&JoJo's, "All My Life." Pretty memorable. Then he brought me back to his house (his mother wanted to meet the foreigner), where I was greeted by his parents and 3 of his 4 siblings, pictured below. It's very common for children to live with their parents until they're married in Japan, so all but one still live at home (ages 26, 24, 22, and 17). They were so excited to meet me that they invited me back again to bake a cake together. (Will update on what will inevitably be a total gong show).
1 Comments:
seriously, what's with asian people and peace signs? i don't understand the correlation, but whenever i meet native asians and see them pose for a picture, the peace sign is always present
11:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home