Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Two weeks ago, while walking down the street with my friend, Pam, I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a real, live, Oompa Loompa, strolling down the road like a normal citizen! It was incredible. There in the middle of Kobe, whistling the Oompa Loompa song, was a short eldery woman with an orange bob and poofy pants. Then I ran into her again tonight, and whipped out my camera just in time to snap a photo from the back. See, Oompa Loompas really do exist! (And I am a terrible person).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home