Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Monday, September 12, 2005

Free Beer.

This lovely beer-can bus escorted us to the lovely Kirin Brewery.

Remember when I said I had made friends with the Kirin girls and their friend, Shige, who is a beer engineer at Plant 11? Yeah, me neither. But we're all friends now, and Shige and I have gone to several hip-hop classes together. Anyway, we ran into them here at work (from left to right: Nic, Shige, Andy, Me, Naomi, Ryoko). Don't they look adorable in their uniforms? My friends!

Here is Bryan, from Trinidad & Tobego. Not sure what else to say about this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Wow, am I envious! I hope your friends will take me through the brewery one day.

Elli-chan, can you add a subscription utility to your blog so we can get an alert when it's updated? Go to http://www.bloglet.com/ for the utility. I figured it out so I know you can probably do it in your sleep.

I started my new job at Motorola this week. Please send your observations of how Japanese use their mobile phones. Love, Uncle (my Blogger display name)

6:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures are so much easier than reading. I like pictures!

5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home