Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Leaves Leaves Leaves: Night Vision.







The big kabuki theater in Kyoto.

Cool restaurant complex along the Kamo River.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so unbelievably beautiful. elliot, you are a lucky man.

10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures look like they were altered somehow--they are stunning. did you go back to where you lived and studied two years ago

12:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breathtaking. i didnt realize japan had seasons like that (i know i'm so new england-centric). happy (belated) thanksgiving. it seems you have much to be thankful for over there, and for that i too am thankful.

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home