Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Leaves Leaves Leaves.

Hannah and I went to Kyoto with Mr. Kobayashi to see the amazing changing leaves. I never knew I could be so taken by colors. There are times when I feel like Japan is just a crazy dream, and this was certainly one of those. A really magical day.





Okay, no leaves, but beautiful nonetheless.


Didn't you know I was a samurai? (With an extra arm, of course).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard you had an extra leg...

Also, your pictures are amazing.

Be the light.

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home