Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Non-American Football.

Went to Owaji Island this past weekend to watch Hannah and her soccer team dominate their tournament. They got robbed in the championship, so sadly they didn't take home the pack of beer that is the first place prize. Hannah is a super all-star player. And she didn't tell me to write that.

Not sure what to say about this, but for some reason I like it.

Hannah takes a rest between games.

Aren't we beautiful in the white-wash afterglow?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot -
I love you dearly. Why have I not read your blog sooner? It's so heartwarming and makes me miss you to an incredible degree.
Thinking of you,
Felicia

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home