Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Friday, December 23, 2005

Bohnenkai.

Some random shots from the "Forget-the-Year" party for school. I've been here just about 5 months, and this marks my 6th school-related party. Hooray! It was a great time, despite losing the key to my apartment somehow. Yes. Tomorrow I leave for Thailand, so I'll be taking a break for 2 weeks, and then will attack with many more photos! Thanks for tuning in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home