Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Phuket: Beauty & Sadness.

This is the beauty. It may be hard to tell, but the double-image is a reflection off the infinity pool. It's a long way away from Japan's cold cold winter.

This is the sadness. Because this is the last photo taken before I fell into the ocean (carrying my camera, which subsequently died, save the memory card, obviously). It was pretty pathetic. The last 6 days of the trip were camera-free, then, which, however annoying, was actually a nice excuse to take it all in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the photos are spectacular and i'm very jealous of your trip to thailand. sucks about the camera, but you'll bounce back. 'cause you're awesome. i owe you a serious email/call, and you'll get it soon. promise. love and miss you sooooo much!

2:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home