Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bangkok: Wat is That?

We enjoyed a lot of wat-hopping during this trip. ("Wat" means "Temple"--aren't I clever?) This was taken just outside the Grand Palace, which also holds Wat Phra Kae (the Temple of the Emerald Buddha).

A staircase inside the Grand Palace complex.

I love this photo, and not only because I remember once looking like this. ...I'm not joking. My junior year in high school, I basically wore this exact outfit when I played Simon of Legree in performances of "The King and I." BAM.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home