Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chiang Mai: Around Town.

Night begins to fall on a busy corner across the river from our guesthouse.

The huge Wat Chedi Luang. You can barely see it in the photo, but there was this pully system set up so that you can send a candle to the very top to get you prayers answered. Pam and I tried desperately to make it work, but we struggled, and now I'm screwed.

A photo from inside the eerily empty Wat Prasat, one of the unreconstructed temple structures in Chiang Mai.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home