
What a better way to use a new camera than to bring it to school. Here is a shot of some good luck cards I made for the 9th graders who will take English international high school entrance exams tomorrow. Not very exciting, but I've been coaching them for the past few months, so it's a big deal to us, ok??

Our last meeting, pep-talk and all. I had my first "Dead Poets Society" moment when I told them the assignment was to write about their fears for tomorrow. While I usually read them and correct their mistakes, this time I put a garbage can in the middle of the floor and told them to rip up their essays and make them disappear. That's a Hollywood moment, folks.

Each 8th grade class performed a small play called "The Four Seasons," so I decided to host the 2006 Tony Awards right here in Kobe. "The recipient of the 2006 Tony Award for Best Man in Green is...Fujimoto-kun!" These are the things I do to amuse myself.

A sun-flooded shot of my Bathroom Boys! Yes, if you can picture it, I clean the bathroom with them every day after school. They make me laugh so hard.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home