Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Monday, February 20, 2006

Winter Olympics.

Went up to Nagano with some JETs for a weekend of skiing! My friend, Joe, kept me challenged, and I think I did pretty well, all things considered. Had a big wipe-out which caused the Japanese man behind me to spin out of control, but otherwise I loved it. The best part is that they have onsen (hot springs) at the base of the mountains, so we could relax properly after a day of hard work. (Plus, we stayed at a hotel called, "Brown Sugar." Enough said).

Self-portrait on the slopes.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of the layers and layers of peaks is amazing. Congratulations on surviving.

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home