Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kanazawa: Others.

Stumbled upon a photo session after a wedding.

My friend, Soji.

Not a child drowning. It's this amazing art piece at the Museum of Contemporary Art there. Water pours over a plate of glass that's placed above an underground room. You can look down into from outside and look out of from the basement, and it seriously looks like a pool. Quite cool.

Along the river.

Kanazawa Castle at sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home