Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cuteness.

For those of you keeping score (hi Mom, hi Dad), it's been a while since I've included any photos from school. Today the 7th grade students visited a local elementary school and taught English to some of the students there. The point was to help our students understand the challenges of being a teacher, but not sure that got across. Here are some random shots from the day. (By the way, this is a shot of the side of my desk. There's my shoe. There's my drawer. And there's a magnet of my face.)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home