Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Vietnam: the Glamor Shots.

Went to Vietnam with my friend, Ned, and two friends who I met when I was in China, Huang (who you may remember showed us around Beijing), and his wife, Didi. Huang's camera is super nice, so it tended to make us look prettier. Here are some of his shots!





I really have no desire to post this, but I know Ned will appreciate it. There you go, Ned, happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home