Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beijing: Temple of Heaven.



Someone was shooting a scene from a movie or a commercial that involved a young woman walking through a bunch of kids practicing martial arts. I'm assuming it was for the Olympics based on the hype that has already swept the city.



A beautiful park surrounds the temple...

...where older people gather to do various morning exercises like this ribbon routine. The park was also filled with checker-players, musicians, artists, and all sort of interesting people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home