Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kanazawa: Kenrokuen.

Took an overnight trip to Kanazawa--a city sometimes referred to as "little Kyoto"--during Golden Week. I'm not sure it lived up to its title, but it does have a beautiful garden which is ranked as one of the top 3 in Japan, based on these six elements: spaciousness, seclusion, artifice, antiquity, waterways, and panoramas. I don't know how they judge that, or even who judges that, but it just seems so very Japanese to me. love it.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home