Where the catwalk got its claws, all you fashion know-it-alls With your underground malls in the world of Harajuku Putting on a show, when you dress up in your clothes Wild hair color and cell phones Your accessories are dead on Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Calligraphy.

My calligraphy teacher's teacher from Tokyo came down to Kobe to do a workshop with all 30 of her students.

Everyone watched intently for 2 and a half hours. I was one of 4 men, one of 2 people under 30, and the only foreigner. I fit in just perfectly.

The master at work (from behind).

My teacher (the woman) and her teacher (the man).

This is the model pattern that he wrote for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home